Aides in scoring angles and straight edges to create basic shapes or strips.
This product was designed with the same principles as the Cutter’s Mate: simplicity, comfort and ease in scoring. The compass dial and rests, resembling beetles, provide ease of cutting from either side of the work surface, or a straight cut perpendicular from the base ruler.
Features of the Beetle Bits Glass Cutting System:
• Wear-resistant straight edge, excellent for strips
• Compass indicates all popular angles for basic shapes
• Designed for use with the Waffle Grid surface
• Oil well
• 2 Adjustable-angle rests -- one for each side of the work surface
• 1 Stationary straight edge rest
• 1 Swiveling rest, functioning as the compass dial
• 2 Multi-directional glass stops
• 18" Ruler
• 23" Straight edge
Waffle Grid not included... but a must to get!